If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (857) 399-9797

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Pipe Burst in Commercial Building


This apartment complex in Mattapan, MA experienced a burst pipe. The pipe affected multiple areas of their facility leaving them with a large area of the proper... READ MORE



Ensuring Everything is Dry


This business in Boston, MA experienced water damage throughout their basement. The picture shows a maintenance closet that was adjacent to the location where t... READ MORE



Pipe Burst in Bathroom Ceiling


This Mattapan home experienced a pipe burst. When we arrived the insulation in the ceiling was drenched with water. Our team worked very quickly to try to minim... READ MORE



Flooded Basement


This home in Hyde Park experienced sewage back up in the basement of their home. The entire basement was flooded by contaminated water. Our team was at the site... READ MORE



Raw Sewage Back Up


This customer in Boston, MA had the unfortunate event of coming home to raw sewage dispersed throughout the entirety of their home. Because the pictures were so... READ MORE



Garage with water damage


This home in Boston, MA experienced plumbing issues in their bathroom that caused the ceiling in their garage to buckle. The plumbing issue was not discovered u... READ MORE



Water Damage


This home in Hyde Park was affected by heavy rain. The customer knew to call SERVPRO of Mattapan/Roxbury after a Google search. Due to our great ratings and rev... READ MORE



Pipe Burst


This church facility in Boston, MA experienced water damage after a pipe burst in their facility. Their building was completely wet. The water was about a foot ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Office


This office facility in Boston, MA experienced water damage after a rain storm. Their building was completely wet. The water drenched the entirety of the office... READ MORE



Ceiling Collapses Due To Weight Of Water


This home in Boston, MA experienced water damage after a pipe burst in the bathroom upstairs. There was so much water that the ceiling gave out due to the weigh... READ MORE



Storm Causes Water Damage in Home


This home in Boston, MA experienced water damage after a storm. The storm caused their sump pump to back up into multiple areas of their home. The area that was... READ MORE



We Are Always Here to Help


This home in Roslindale, MA experienced water damage after a pipe burst in the bathroom upstairs. There was so much water that the ceiling gave out due to the w... READ MORE



Any size Commercial Loss


This office building in Dorchester, MA experienced water damage after a pipe burst. Multiple areas of the office was wet. The baseboards on the walls were separ... READ MORE



We are the ones to call


This home in Roslindale, MA experienced water damage after a pipe burst in their basement kitchen. The water seeped through the wall and concrete floor. They qu... READ MORE



Fire in Bathroom


This home in Boston, MA experienced fire damage after electrical issues in their bathroom. The amount of water damage from fire department putting out fire was ... READ MORE



Sanitize & Disinfect


This office in the Boston area had an employee who tested positive for COVID 19. Per CDC guidelines they had to shut down the office until it was thoroughly cle... READ MORE



Wet Insulation


This office building in Dorchester, MA experienced water damage after a pipe burst. Multiple areas of the building was drenched with water. The floors, ceilings... READ MORE



Smoke and Soot Damage in Home


This home in Boston, MA experienced fire damage which caused soot residue to build up throughout the home. The walls, carpet and contents were affected. They ca... READ MORE



Gas Dryer Causes Fire


This home in Boston, MA experienced fire damage which caused by gas running drying machine. The fire caused damage to the walls and there was debris from the li... READ MORE



Fire in Business Center


This Non for profit facility in Boston, MA experienced a fire caused by faulty exhaust ceiling fan. Our team was able to arrive at the location, remove debris/ ... READ MORE